Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT. I’m gonna need this shit for summer
Slight #latergram for may the 4th, but always relevant. Living in the Galaxy, from Sounds of the Galaxy. Based on Living in America by #thesounds #sounds #livinginamerica #starwars #star #wars #maythe4thbewithyou
This image makes me think of precisely two things:
1. How great this episode was
2. How Ted Mosby’s future wife probably reacts to the sight of his red cowboy boots